Searching for argumentative essay samples and templates? We can help you with that. We all know that we need a little inspiration, motivation, and a little bit of help when it comes to composition writing. In terms of essays, we may have a hard time searching for the right words to start the introduction, and that’s fine.
In line with your dilemma, we’ve provided you here an array of argumentative essay templates that will help you kick-start your argumentative essays. These types of essays require thorough research because you’ll need to defend your stand. Feel free to scroll down and checkout our templates. If you’re also looking for Essay Outline Templates, we also have some templates for you.
Sample Short Argumentative Essay
High School Argumentative Essay Sample
Sample Argumentative Essay Outline
Sample Argumentative Essay For Middle School
Sample Paper Argumentative Essay
Downloadable Argumentative Essay Templates and Samples
There are various forms of argumentative essays basing on the debated topic. By definition, an argumentative essay gives information about a certain topic and will give the readers either the pros and cons of it depending on the chosen stand. All throughout the article, the writer’s stand must be substantiated with evidence and proof.
To help you get started, pick from thee many templates we have on our website and on this page:
- Sample Short Argumentative Essay
- High School Argumentative Essay
- Sample Argumentative Essay Outline
- Sample Argumentative Essay for Middle School
- Sample Paper Argumentative Essay
- Sample Persuasive Argumentative Essay
- Sample Argumentative Essay on Immigration
- Sample Research on Argumentative Essays
- Sample Academic Argumentative Essay
As you can see there are a lot of templates and topics to refer on. They are well-written and researched argumentative essays that can give you an idea of how the essay is structured.
Choosing an argumentative topic is not that easy. That is why, if you’re not given an assigned point of view or standpoint for that matter, always argue something in which you truly believe. It is better because the flow of the arguments can be natural. If you’re looking for Scholarship Essays, we also have some well-written templates and samples for you.
Sample Persuasive Argumentative Essay
Sample Argumentative Essay On Immigration
Sample Research Argumentative Essay
Sample Student Argumentative Essay
Sample Academic Argumentative Essay
Key Features of an Argumentative Essay
Argumentative essays require the writer to investigate, validate, and gather pertinent information about a certain topic. Always remember that you are not just arguing about your stand but also counter the possible stand of the opposing point of view.
According to Purdue, a well-known online writing hub, the structure of argumentative essays are held together by five important principles and concepts. The summarized and consolidated version of the principles are outlined below. We also added some of our ideas.
- Adopt a concise, relevant, and clear thesis statement. The thesis statement is the core of your argumentative essay. It outlines the scope and limitations of your argument. It prevents you from writing an essay that is all over the place. Whenever you’re lost in the course of writing, your thesis statement will bring you back on track.
- Logical transitions. Between the 3 important sections, namely the introduction, body, and conclusion. Each of them must elevate your argument. They must not contradict each other. Harmony is the key to a comprehensive, cohesive, and effective writing.
- Strong evidential support and conclusion. The evidence is the bedrock of your argumentative essay. The thesis statement is only a mere scrap of paper if there is not enough support. Always have strong bases in order to come up with a sound conclusion.
These are just some points to consider in a Argumentative Essay. Feel free to check out more templates from our website if you couldn’t find what you were looking for here.
You may also like
Persuasive Essay Template - 7+ Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Descriptive Essay Template - 8+ Free Word, PDF Documents ...
Informative Essay – 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format Download ...
Analysis Essay Template - 7+ Free Sample, Example, Format Free ...
Personal Essay Template - 9+ Free Word, PDF Documents ...
Personal Essay – 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format Download ...
Informative Essay Template - 7+ Free Word, PDF Documents ...
Scholarship Essay – 9+ Free Samples, Examples, Format to ...
Evaluation Essay Template - 5 Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Literary Essay Template - 11+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Interview Essay Template - 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
Extended Essay Template - 7+ Free Samples, Examples, Format ...
English language classes usually require a lot of writing. When you're a middle school student, you don't feel the pressure. But high school and college students are assigned complex topics. They are rarely free to choose their own idea, so it makes the situation even more complicated. An argumentative essay should be based on three major set of skills of any good student:
- Research skills
- Writing skills
- Analytical skills
If one of these is your weak point, you would probably need online academic writing assistance. Anyway, you should try writing a persuasive paper on one of the chosen topics on your own. This is a good practice for your communication and research skills. Argumentative essays are assigned to train your debating abilities. This assignment has a great influence on how a student will perform or give a public speech later.
HOW TO SELECT DEBATABLE ARGUMENTATIVE TOPICS TO DISCUSS
You might think that it's better when your teacher assigns a particular argumentative topic to you. Having a right to develop your own idea is always better. When working on the persuasive essay, a student has to collect all valuable and time-tested sources to prove his knowledge of the certain issue. You may be encouraged to use such primary sources as:
- Academic journals
- Scientific magazines
- Official reports
Even if you are an expert in a certain field, don't hesitate to use and cite external sources. It will point to your ability to collect and select only the most relevant sources. Besides, direct and indirect quotes are needed to support your knowledge of academic writing style. If you are not sure in your writing skills, turn to professional writing agency to buy a winning argumentative essay on a variety of topics for cheap.
GET YOUR PERFECT ESSAY NOW
BEST ARGUMENTATIVE PAPER TOPICS
Easy argumentative essay topics
- Education should be free for everyone
- Why are the US citizens rapidly becoming more obese?
- Internet access must be limited to students
- Young people must have a right to choose when it comes to military
- Each student must have a right to pick only those disciplines he is interested in
- What are the advantages US educational system offers to international students?
- Which secondary languages are worth studying today?
- Is education too commercialised nowadays?
- Is current academic grading helpful in performance?
- Are tests like SAT and ACT effective?
- Advantages and disadvantages of MBA program.
Sports argumentative essay topics
- What can be done to assist teenagers in maintaining a healthy weight?
- Physical education in the school system.
- Does participation in NCAA negatively influence the academic performance?
- What is the top unbreakable record in sport?
- Is Michael Jordan still a basketball star?
Argumentative essay topics for middle school
- What is the real relationship between food, fitness, and weight?
- What are the negative effects of diets?
- Society should fight with anorexia
- To regulate health issues, people should think about their sleep more
- Is golf still demanded?
- Steroid takers must be banned from team sports activities.
- Is swimming really the best type of sport?
- Hockey and other dangerous sports.
Argumentative essay topics for college
- Production and sales of tobacco must be made illegal
- Death sentence should be activated in every country of the world
- Smoking in public places has to be banned
- Alcohol usage should be controlled
- They should not sell alcohol beverages after 11 P.M.
- Energetic drinks should be banned and made illegal
- Should court proceedings be documented for television?
- The most suitable age to have a right to vote.
- When can citizens start drinking and smoking (specific age)?
- On the whole, is there justice for all?
- Was the Industrial Revolution a Europe-wide phenomenon in the nineteenth century?
Classical argument topics
- It should be forbidden to use species of animals for research purposes and cruel experiments
- Should rainforests destructions be punished?
- To what extent are electric vehicles a solution to global pollution?
- Pros and cons of globalisation.
- Was Roosevelt right about building a Panama Canal?
- Are you on the side of King-Kong or militaries who interrupted his world to study it using violent measures?
- The risks the United States may face in terms of rapidly changing climate conditions.
- Earthquakes and their consequences.
- Tsunami: the death wave.
- Beautiful forests of Amazonia.
- Which species should be included in the Red Book (Liber Novus)?
- How can students add up to the social movement for nature's safety?
Controversial argumentative essay topics
- Third World War should be Prevented by Russian and US Governments
- Existing public school policies must be changed
- Is gun control an effective way to control the crime?
- Government should forbid same-sex marriages
- Society is turning over-regulated
- The countries with the highest levels of corruption.
- Are some political authorities engaged in illegal activities in the US?
- Should people with physical disabilities be accepted by the government?
- To be a politician: art or a born talent.
- Can anyone be above the law?
- Pros and cons of Monarchy.
- Is CIS a better alternative for the USSR?
Argumentative essay on technology
- Violent video games should be prohibited
- Does technology make people feel alone?
- YouTube Owners Should Check and Fix Comments That Involve Filthy Language
- Are people becoming technological zombies?
- Will humanity reach the time when there will be no more technological advancement?
- Influences of mobile phones: pros and cons
- Technology and education
Argumentative essay on social media
- Is technology limiting creativity?
- The role of communications in social networks for modern education.
- Are contemporary people too much reliant on technology?
- Are online friends more effective than imaginary?
- Is censorship of Internet necessary?
6th-grade argumentative essay topics
- First aid and medical help, in general, should become free
- People are good at heart (download and use an example now)
- People must spend less time on official work without any effect on their salaries
- Social movements must be financed by governments
- Parents have no right to control the lives of their children above 16
- Cloning must be banned
- Global warming (Just download the sample you need for free!)
- Are abortions legal?
- Cross-cultural marriages add up to racial tolerance
- Is it OK to date a younger male?
- What us incest?
- What should be the role of partners in relationship and family?
- Is online dating safe and productive?
- Will people start marrying their computers soon?
Funny argument topics
- Would Batman be in law in a real world?
- 2D vs. 3D vs. 4D: What's Next?
- Can the chip control the human mind like they do in superhero movies?
- Does Griffins Family correspond to the typical American family?
- Graffiti is an illegal art. How should it be punished?
- Marijuana should be legal.
- Should parents be soft on their children?
Art, Music & Movie Ideas for Papers
- Does art pay?
- Can music and cinematography be called an art too?
- Is gothic art the most preferred and magnificent in history of mankind?
- Can you succeed in life working in the field of art?
- Are today's music tracks educational or meaningful at all?
- Is modern lyrics too explicit for a young audience?
- There is no plot in the majority of up-to-date movies.
- How long should a motion picture last?
DOWNLOAD MORE ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY SAMPLES
VALUABLE TIPS & SIGNS OF THE GREAT TOPIC IDEAS
If you wish everyone to read your piece with the bated breath, try to:
- Pick a topic that everyone is currently discussing. Pay attention to the rumours.
- Select a question an answer to which is still unknown to many people.
- Choose an audience that does not agree with your point.
- Decide on the problem on which everyone has a specific point of view.
- Choose an issue based on your own interests, but don't go too far!
Here we have shared some of the most effective tips:
- No obvious argumentative paper topics!
- Do not stop on those topics that do not arise any arguments. Topics that state scientific facts proved by centuries do not work.
- A debatable essay must focus on the critical issue which leads to the global conflicts.
- Almost every second problem related to politics is a good choice. You may also write something about your school, college or university policies that annoy you or make students argue with their teachers and principals.
- Skip topics that people tend to agree on.
- At the same time, it is better to pass by argumentative essay topics connected with religion, gender, race, and other sensitive episodes of human life. Otherwise, your subjective opinion may be graded subjectively.
- It is better to write your essay following APA style. You may read how to format academic papers in APA here.
Remember: the world is not black-and-white. There are always two sides of the coin. So, even if you're pretty sure in your claim, and the majority of people tend to support it, consider the arguments of the opposing side. Only then your argumentative paper will be graded respectively high.
As you can see, the procedure is everywhere the same. But the idea is to choose the most exciting argumentative paper topics in order to impress both your audience and your teacher. It's like a competition, where the highest grade is your prize. Whenever you need immediate help with your assignment, turn to the professional writing service which can compose an argumentative essay on any topics in several hours.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT STRUCTURE
Just like any other academic paper, argumentative essay requires such steps as:
- In-depth research
- Gathering of information
- Picking the most credible and up-to-date sources
- Writing a draft
- Writing compare and contrast essay itself
- Revising (at least twice)
Speaking about the organisation and structure of the argumentative essay, we offer a five-paragraph paper outline. Let your original ideas flow in this manner:
A conclusion is, no doubt, the most important part of the argumentative essay as you can either support the good impression or destroy it entirely. If you want to avoid typical mistakes, find valuable recommendations in this article.
It all seems easy: just select, draft, write and revise. You may keep your argumentative essays for your future job portfolio in case they are highly graded. We recommend fixing them a bit once your teacher returns the checked version to you. The next time, the process would seem much easier to you.
If you have no desire to waste time on selecting the best topic and writing the whole argumentative essay from scratch, don't forget that you have a loyal team of professionals by your side. We are always ready to help for affordable prices - just contact us in the case of any questions or need for additional information. Expand your horizons by ordering an outstanding argumentative paper from expert US writers!
GRAB YOUR "A" ESSAY HERE!
In need of professional academic backing? – Look no further!